Red spots near bikini line, on breasts, stomach, flaking skin. STD symptoms?

hiya, ive had red spots/ mosquito looking bites on and around my bikini line for about a week now. the ones right at the bottom have started to flake but redness on those has disappeared. Theese mosquito looking bites are also on my breasts (also flaking) and to the sides of my stomach/sides but no where else on my body. could it be an std or something else? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013

If you didn't have a sexual contact in the recent past then STD is ruled. Even if you had an unprotected contact the symptoms are more suggestive of a problem pertaining to skin. If symptoms don't subside please contact a dermatologist.Take care