Red spots inside vagina and bum. Raised lump found on vagina, feels uncomfortable. How to get rid of these spots?

I am only 13 and inside my Vagina i have found lots of red spots everywhere, near my bum as well and it isn t itchy. The whole vagina is quite red and obviously i am a virgin , there is also another quite big lump that is raised and white on the outside with a slightly brownish colour inside. i am really worried and doesnt really hurt just uncomfortable... it just suddenly came in the morning. how can i get rid of the spots and i really would like to know what you think it is without having to go to the GP thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
The spots without any itching redness or change in size can be harmless pigmentation spots. However a direct examination is necessary for diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,