Red spots above ankle, gradually spreading and getting swollen. What could be causing this?

hi,.i really don t know what happen to me till today,..i start having this little red spots right above my ankle november 2010...then slowely start spreading around it and getting all swallowen up,..i had no idea what the problem was i went to the vein specialist and he thought i had a deep clot, that he had to perform a vein surgery,then i seen three differnt doctors and 2of them think superficial clot and 2 deep, the process i hav seen humotologiest as well as dermotologist...none seems to be helping...but know i came across with erythema nodosum,..all the symptoms i have, seems to be EN,..the only thing that came out to be posetive from a million blood test ,..Anti bodies,...what do u reckon?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013