Red spot on vagina. Ingrown hair? What is the puss that oozed?

right, bit of a strange thing for you.. um ive never had it before but i was just about to get in the shower and i saw this small red spot thing near the top of my vagina could be like an ingrown hair or something but it didnt hurt when i squeezed it, and a fair bit of puss type stuff came out... and i could smell cheese. ew. do you know what it is? :s x
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
It seems that you might be having Bartholin gland cyst.
It can not be ingrown hair follicle infection as it painless and ingrown infection is generally painful.
Consult gynaec and get examined.
If there is a cyst, get it excised with sac.
Ok and take care.