Red spot on the breast with white outer circle, breast seems to drip, have intense pain, hard lump underneath nipple with dragging sensation. Cause?

hi on my right breast i have a red spot that seems to have gotten slightly bigger looks like a red mole, it has now got a white outer circle around it and my breast seems to begin to dip where the red spot breast is very painful at the moment and right underneath my nipple there is a hard lump that is very tender to the touch or if something brushes past it, this is worse about 7 days before my period but it is very uncomfortable it feels like a dragging sensation? im 32 and not on any contraception ive been sterilised, i just done want to waste my gp s time if its nothing, for last 3 months its been getting worse right before a period.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012