Red spot on mons pubis, itchy, hurts to touch. How to fix it?

I have a small red spot, not a bump, on the left side and I guess the inside of my mons pubis . I do shave down there and when hair grows back, or if I do not shower daily, it kind of gets itchy. Ive also been running more and sweating more so I was wondering if it is possible for it to be chapped and irritated? It only hurts when I touch it. So I m trying not to touch it. Also, when I like stretch or do a lunge or something I feel it like split? Not split, but like stretch like dry skin does. There are no bumps or anything and I know its not an STD . So I m just curious if its possible to be chapped and how to fix it?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013