Red spot on lateral side of right wrist, tender to touch, slight swelling. Cause of spot?

Red spot on the lateral side of right wrist . Tender to the touch but only in the middle where there is a white spot. no iching involved, just red, tender to the touch and very faintly swollen. Courious to know what it could be. I dont remember hitting my arm on anything and just noticed it today while i was working on a client.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Hi red spot on lateral side of wrist with central swelling which is tender to touch can be bug bite during the night time.use of atarax 25 mg at night.broad spectrum antibiotic twice daily.anti inflammatory agent like combiflam twice daily and application of flutibact ointment can cure the infection.see for any parts of bug are embedded into skin