Red spot on injection site. TB test negative. No other symptoms. Second opinion required?

I recently had my two step tb testing done. I have had tb tests in the past and have never had any reaction to it. This time, however, it is red. I went back today and they read it as negative. Both tests were negative actually. The front desk receptionist read my test, not the doctor, or nurse. There is no swelling , no bump, or raised edges. It s just a red spot where the injection site was given, and you can also notice where the needle was injected. I was just a little worried because I ve never had that happen before. Should I get a second opinion?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013