Red spot inside forearm, burning, forming blister. What could this be?

I have a small red spot on the inside of my forearm , close to my wrist . At first it was just a small red mark but over a few days it became redder and started to burn . I noticed yesterday that a small blister has formed on it and that several others are beginning to form as well. I don t recall burning myself, what could this be?!
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012

Thanks for writing here.

Small blisters with burning sensations probably suggest herpes.Other possibility could be a fixed drug reaction.It will be better to consult a dermatologist as early as possible.You can apply a soothing lotion like calamine over the affected area.Do not try to rupture the blisters.

Hope this will help you.Take care.