Red spot in white part of eye after getting punched. Advise?

hi, I got a punch in more than one month ago exactly in 24/3/2013 and it led to swolling my nose at that time and the red spot in the white part of my left eye, I examined my eye they told me every thing is ok, and the red spot will dissapear by it self within 2 weeks but its about 5 weeks and its still in my eye, my question is does it will dissapear? and how much it wil long last to dissapear? and I just want to mention that my nose is good now and the swelling go down within one week.
help me please
and how can I get the answer of my question? how it will long last to get the answer?
best regards
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013