Red spot below rib cage, itchy, scaly, sore. Tried anti-fungal cream. Low hemoglobin level

Hi I have a 3 inch diameter red spot which is not ichy, scaly or sore on my right side just below the rib cage . I have had it for 6 months and my family doctor thought it was ring worm but after 5 weeks of anti- fungal cream it remains the same. He did blood work and everything was fine except my hemoglobin which was slightly below the normal range.He has booked me for another Hemoglobin test after a 4 week wait. I now notice after I do a lot of heavy lifting I feel a slight pressure/discomfort just above the red patch around the rib area. I am not sure if i am jsut paranoid and looking for something but it is concerning. I have no ther physical issues and consider myself quite health and fit.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012