Red sores on penis, using flashlight masturbating device, using Neosporin, no results. Treatment?

Embarassing as it is, on Sunday I used a Fleshlight device masturbating. It may have had bacteria or been dirty as I may not have cleaned it properly. The next morning I woke to 7 to 8 small openred sores on the shaft of my penis a few on the top close to the head and a few below and on the right spaced out a little ways. Tried hydrogyn peroxide and neosporin they seem to be infected hence the bright red infection around the sores. I ve put a&d and neosporin on them the last few days however they don t seem to be going away or healing and the friction from my boxers keeps them agitated. I do not have any other symptoms or pains hpwever these are very sore and sensitive, especially when showering/water. I m very embarrassed and do not want to go go my female doctor I ve never had any signs of genital problems or like this. I assume it is a bacterial infection from the fleshlight(pocket vagina ). How do I treat this? I disposed of the fleshlight and have not had any sexual activity or masturbation since.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012