Red, sore throat, non productive cough, swollen neck gland, knot in throat

I have had two rounds of antibiotics 250 mg zpack and now 7 days into a 10 day 500mg amoxicillin still red sore throat cough non productive swollen right gland under neck and feels as there s a knot in my throat food will not go down it seems. I have acid liquid stuff rolls into my throat I have to keep it swollowed down. Goes away a bit after eating then worsens. Worse at bedtime. Years ago had gallbladder scan said was a delay in emptying then.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012