Red sore in foot, raised edges, had warts, causes discomfort. Worry?

Hi, I m 25, male, and like to think I m in fairly good health. I have had a red spot.sore on my foot for at least a couple years now. It s in the arch of my left foot, and seems to have slightly raised edges. As far as size, it s roughly the size of a pencil eraser, but it s not as circular. There isn t any pain from it, though I have avoided poking the inner/red part with any pointy objects to be fair. There is also no itching. I have had warts on my feet before, in fact I have a new one on my right foot at the moment I need to deal with - the point I m making being that if this is a kind of wart, I have never ever seen it before. Do you have any ideas of what it could be, or if I should seek medical attention in person? Or should I leave it as it isn t causing discomfort, and doesn t seem to be growing fast if at all? Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013