Red skin rashes unsure due to local liquor. Is it alcohol poisoning?

Hello Doctor! I got a small medic prob and seek your advice... Sunday evening- Big night out with my drinking buddies. Binge drank maybe 8-10 shots of local brand, cheap Whisky in a short period of time. Maybe in an hour or so....Passed out in my friends car after another hour and got dropped off home and crashed. Monday morning- I wake up with itchy skin rashes all over my face and body, mostly backside and even my head. Didnt take any medications all day. I thought it was maybe a caterpillar or sth.. Tuesday morning- Conditions still the same with no further deterioration or improvement in the condition. Tried Avil (anti- allergen ) in the morning, no reaction. Had 2 tab CTZ and slept. Wednesday morning- All conditions remain the same, CTZ seemed to have had no effect. Took one more CTZ in the morning no improvement all day whatsoever. Now after reading a bit on the internet I m confirmed thats its a case of mild alcohol poisoning (Im not really a whisky guy at all preferring beer instead but it just got crazy that sunday night!). So my question is what can I do to make this red skin rashes and a bit of itching go away? I m staying off cheap brand nepali whisky forever after this episode. I think it was contaminated. So is there a quick relief tablet out there to help me out? I m in this management training course for a few days and this condition is really annoying to be sitting around the classroom with all day. Appreciate your valuable suggestions Doc. Please help me out!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013