Red scratches, spots and welts after rolling in grass. Used Benedryl and hydrocortisone. Neosporin helps?

My 5 yr old daughter was playing outside 3 days ago. Caught her rolling in the grass. I noticed small red scratches the next morning. Gave her a bath and the spots, about a quarter inch in nature hadn't increased or decreased. On the next morning, she woke up with huge welts all over her arms. Not oozing, some spots are over a square inch in size. Went to pharmacist and showed him her arms. He suggested Benedryl and hydrocortisone. The blotches didn't improve. That night(last night) gave her aveeno colloidal oatmeal bath and did Benedryl and cream again. Today, they're not worse but not improving. She's not really complaining of pain or itching. Would neosporin help? Continue hydrocortisone?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013