Red scaly skin in groin due to excessive sweating. Can I use Betnovate?

Hello Dr. I seem to have allergy in my groin due to sweating. I used Siloderm and Abzorb powder which offered protection not cure; but they have been effective. There is no itching. When I travel on long journey in train, then it is not possible to bathe everyday; so I realized red and scalp type skin in groin. There is no itching. Since I was allergic to a strong medicine that Dr, gave, he told me to mix A-Derma with Propynate. Now my question is: Can I use Betnovate to cure it from roots??? And if so, what type of Betnovate::: C, N , etc. I think there are many variants of Betnovate Please suggest me if you have best solution Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response