Red, raw strips of skin on inner labia and thick white. What else might cause these symptoms ?

Red, raw strips of skin on inner labia and thick white discharge I am a 29 year old female, and I have been having this problem for over a month now. I have an abnormal thick white discharge, and long strips of raw irritated tissue running from inside the vestibule, along the inside of both sides of my labia, and all the way up to my clitoris , as well as small fissures or lacerations in between the raw patches. I have been to the doctor twice now, and both times was treated for a yeast infection, first with terconazole, then fluconazole. The itching and irritated feeling decreased significantly, but the skin is not healing at all. If anything, it looks like it s spreading, and the discharge is worse than before. I am on birth control (levora), but have not been sexually active for several months. I was tested for gonnorhea, chlamydia , and herpes , and all came back negative. I don t have health insurance, so I can t afford to keep going back and being treated for the wrong thing. What else might cause these symptoms, or should I redo the std tests ? I am becoming very frightened that something may be seriously wrong with me.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011