Red rashes with cut on penis, painful and irritating. Any solution?

Hi, My tip of the foreskin ( Penis ) is cut and bleeds when I clean during having a shower. I m not able to open the foreskin due to the breaks and also it is cut at many places inside my foreskin. Though with much difficulty I manage to to push the skin and clean, after clean I find some red rashes of the shaft of the penis. I apply some cream on the skin where the breaks occur, but does not work. Its pretty painful and irritation. Any solutions. Thanks and Regards
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012