Red rashes over the body, not itchy. Consulted doctor. Advice?

Hi Doctor My Son Sadeem is 4 years old. For the past 3 months he is getting red rashes all over the body and goes. There is no itching and rashes won t come on scalp but on face ( forehead , cheeks, etc..), both hands, legs and back .. For the first two months we have used Solubrt and CETMAC. It was controlled. But suddenly from yesterday he is getting red rashes all over the body. Yesterday, we visited a General doctor for kids. (One mistake I did is saying that he has itching also where as he doesn t have). He prescribed : XENDA SUSP, ATARAX SYP, ODIMONT LC SYP, DEFCORT SUSP. We have used these only during last night. But we we could see same rashes 3 times till this morning. Then we rushed to a SKIN SPECIALIST. (Here also we said he has itching sensation. But he doesn t have). Skin specialist prescribed: HHMITE 5%, HHSone lotion, ATARAX SYP, L.S dew Soap. I have been saying my wife to try out these medicine for few days and then conclude whether it is working or not. The moment she sees the red rashes she is getting panicked and worried that the medicine is not working. The initial medicine we used (CETMAC) were in ANDHRA. But we are not getting the same medicine. Can you please advice how we should proceed? Current status is that I have asked my wife have patience and try out SKIN specialist prescribed medicine.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013