Red rashes on upper body including face. Allergy? Why lumps? Why spreading? Why itchy?

Hello! I am hoping you could help me. This morning I woke up with a red rash on my shoulders, forearms, on my sides and not much but some on my face as well. I usually have hay fever during this time of the year, which hasn t kicked in yet though. I thought that I was having some kind of allergic reaction . Went to work. By lunch time, the rash on my forearms was nearly gone. I then had a panini for lunch and some time later I noticed that the rash started coming back and getting worse. I am now at home and it got a lot worse. I will try describe what it looks and feels like. Red, patchy, with lumps (can be felt and seen. uneven - some small and some are quite large, but all flat.). It has spread as well. Back, sides, shoulders, neck , most of arms. Mostly upper body as far as I can tell. VERY itchy and I am starting to feel some kind of burning now as well, but mostly on my arms and neck, which might be because I still scratch from time to time as it s quite unbearable. I hope I have given a good enough description to tell me what this could be. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012