Red rashes on penis head, Used Quadriderm RF cream, not cured completely. Is it an infection?

Hi, I am recently facing problems in the foreskin area that stretches back and connects the penis head. Red rashes are observed. I took homeopathy treatment for 7 days and Doctor asked me to use the ointment Quadriderm RF cream thrice day. The condition is better than earlier as the initial inflammation in the fore skin area has reduced, but the rashes are not cured completely. How to get rid of this condition fast? Looks like an infection to me.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012