Red rashes on mons pubis, itchy, dark, dry skin, caused due to allergy. Treatment options?

Hi.. I m 23 yo and i has never been into sexual relation. Previously i had this allergy problem where i had red rashes all over my body..i had to go to see so many doctor and i had received several injections .. now, the red rashes has gone except at my mons pubis part. Since its itchy i scretch a lot which i think it make the skins there become dark and dry..i read lots of article but mostly its related to itchiness at the vagina.is there any cream or antibiotic that i should used?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012