Red rashes on leg, doing yoga and massage. Due to blood circulation problem or not taking rest?

Why lights red rashes on my legs for last 3-4 years, its increasing don t know why? It started from a small dot on my lower leg & then with in 2-3 years it started on my both lower part of legs & increasing, I consult with many of doctors but no right treatment i got yet. finally i am doing Yoga & daily doing massage for last couple of days on my lower legs, as i think this may be blood circulation problem, its going to be light in color... 1 another cause i think that as I do work for long time 8-10 hours, so might be it happens cause of seating on same position or not giving rest to legs for long time & i feel pain too in my legs. but when i get rest then on weekends I don t feel pain so much. Please tell what is this exactly?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012