Red rashes on arm, chest, stomach and knee. No relief with ointment. Having headaches and shooting pain in arms, legs and chest. Ringworm or something else?

I have red circle rashs all over. A BIG one on my upper ARM . Small cluster on my chest . Small one on my other arm. A small one on my stomach and knee . I went to a pharmacist who thought it might be ringworm. I have been using the ointment she suggested for four days now. No change. My body aches, I ve had a headache got eight days now and can even feel it when I sleep. (Headaches/migranes are not uncommon for me). I have been getting shooting pains in arms, legs, and chest. I m wondering if this is more then just ringworm? Help? I am getting a physical in two weeks. But any thoughts would be helpful... I m trying hard to be patient until I see the doc.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012