Red rashes around groin. Painful and swollen. Tested for STD normal. Suggestion?

Hello I have a slight red rash around my groin looks like a heat rash mostly and sometimes I get a sore feeling in my left testicle . I did ultra sound and nothing was their apparently but my doctor told me to go see a urologist . My groin also hurts sometimes but never any pain during urination or anything . Something feels swollen . I get checked a while ago for any std and my urine samples came out fine but I am still uncomfortable
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012