Red rashes all over cheek, took laxative for first time. Can it be possible cause?

I am a 49 year-old woman. I had never had facial skin issues in my life until now. I am not allergic to anything. Changing lotions never affected my skins. I have not changed any soap or lotions recently. I noticed this morning that I have reddish rashes (tiny rashes) all over my cheek. The only cause I can think of is laxative (liquid) I took for the first time in my life two days ago. It does not hurt or itches. Will it go away since I no longer take the laxative?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013