Red rash with white spots under the foreskin, constant moistness with awful smell on the foreskin with pain on retraction after sex. Have one partner. What is the cause?

Hi there im a 28 year old male.generally health. But I have noticed the last couple of times me and my partner have have sex I have bin getting a red rash with white spots on head and under my forskin, it is also painfull to pull my forskin back, but wen I do it is always moist even if I clean it the last time I went to the toilet, and smells.i haven t bin sexual active with anyone else and neither has she so we are both a bit confused. Thank U for ur time
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012