Red rash with raised bumps on hands, no itching, seems to be spreading, pains on contact with detergent. Advice?

I have had a red rash on my hand for several months now. It is a raised rash with small bumps, some are circles and others are in the shape of a C. It does not itch , and doesn t look anything like ringworm-which I had a number of years ago. The circles and C s start small and then spread out, very odd looking. The only time there is any discomfort is when I get some sort of detergent on them and it burns a little. I have tried an antifungal and cortisone creams. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012