Red rash outbreaks, appearing suddenly while doing physical activity. On ranitidine. Treatment?

I have red rash the can break out any were on my body when I do and hard work or work out activity the rash can break out and my doctor gave me cetirizine and ranitidine to take and 40 C: HC@%CR cream and told me to relax and have no physical activity. Not sure were it came from and it s been 3 weeks not sure what to expect but would love to get rid of it and get on to a normal life. When it started I was golfing with a friend and when I was looking for my ball in tall grass he told to get out incase I got itchy spit from the tall grass any coment would be appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012