Red rash on upper lip, redness has not spread. Allergic reaction to food or air freshener?

Hi, My 4.5 year old daughter has suddenly developed a red/maroon moustache kid of rash on her upper lip / under her nose . We had a buffet lunch. She had seafood soup, chicken /cottage cheese starters, jelly desert, ice cream and tased a few other items. She also inhaled from close proximity an old air freshner in the car. We saw the redness 30 minutes after the lunch and within 10 minutes of her inhaling the sir freshner. Now, after 2 hours the redness is still there of the same intensity and in the same area (hasn t spread). My wife says that she had noticed slight pink-ness on the upper lip in the restaurant itself. Please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013