Red rash on scrotum, itching, burning, white bump with pus, frequent urination. STD symptoms?

hi, i have a reddish rash showing up on my scrotum that is itchy at times, and is starting to burn a bit. the rash showed up over night. there is also a white bump on my scrotum, doesn t hurt but not sure what it is. i have had similar whiteish bumps that when i pop them a sort of pus comes out with a solid piece. only one white bump. I should say that i had unprotected vaginal sex with a new partner about two weeks ago... bad decision... but i can t find any std that would describe this. also, i have a slight burning in the tip of the penis , and somewhat frequent urination . (been going on about 5 days now) oddly, there is no burning when i urinate, only after. it is almost gone today though, doesn t burn much at all right now. it gets worse when i sit down, as i get up and walk around it almost goes away. this problem is my main concern. I am mostly worried about std s. i know the most common symptom of an std is no symptoms at all. that being said, i have had every symptom of every std i know of in the last week and a half. which brings me to my conclusion that i am a hypochondriac. but still would like a clean bill of health that says so on paper. is it too soon to get tested for std s? i know three weeks is the standard, but I m getting anxious here! i should also include that im 25 years old, heterosexual, and only ever had one unprotected partner. I hope i explained everything well enough.. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012