Red rash on scalp after coloring hair. Red eyes, swollen ears. Periton not helping

Hi I coloured my hair on Saturday, I did I test to make sure everything would be oki, left it for 48 hours everything was fine. . So I coloured my hair it was nice and easy, I have come up with a rash red bumps on my scalp ears behind ears and next and getting them on shoulder! My eyes have gone really red and ears have swollen really bad I have use some periton but isn t helping? Please could you help in any way thank you for your time, oh and my glands feel swollen to? Many thanks Annie
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012