Red rash on neck, itching, stinging, clear pus. Tried betnovate, mederma. Cure?

I had a small read rash on my neck before my uncle s wedding where I wore a heavy artificial necklace. The rash has worsened. It has become red, extremely itchy, stinging and clear pus comes out too. It has spread all around my neck and chin . I tried using betnovate , mederma , soframycin, boroline and cutisoft but these creams either worsened it ir had no effect. It has been 1.5 weeks now. I am on a vacation and there is no dermatologist around. What do I do?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012