Red rash on lower right eyelid, does not subside, dry sensation in eyes. Tried hydrocortizone, neosporin. Treatment?

Hi there, I just have a quick question. I ve been having a reoccuring tiny red rash on my lower right eyelid . towards where tears come from. I got it over a month ago the day visiting my grandfather at the hospital so I thought it was from crying and such. But then it wouldn t go away. I ve tried hydrocortizone, neosporin , etc. It just keeps coming back. It s red and burns pretty bad, kinda makes it feel like my eye is dry but it s not. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013