Red rash on left breast, slightly raised. Tried blue star ointment, neosporin. Treatment?

I have a round red rash about the size of a quarter on my left breast . It s itchy and it appears to slightly raised. It s redder on the outside and not so red in the very middle. The middle I speak of is about the size of a dime. I woke up with it about a week and a half ago. I ve tried Blue Star Ointment, when I didn t see a change in a few days, I tried Lotrimin Ultra...again, when I didn t see a change in a few days, I tried Neosporin and still no change.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012