Red rash inside crease of arm. Prescribed cream for eczema. No improvement. What could it be?

My daughter is 11 months and has a red rashy looking mark on the inside crease of her arm .it looks really dry. Her doctor said it was exsama and proscribed a cream but it seems its not getting any better. It doesn t seem to bother her but it worries me because its getting bigger and redder.what can it possibly be? Or am I just being a worried mother?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013

Thank you for your query.

I can understand your concern. However it is very difficult for me to suggest anything for the rash till I see it. If the rash has increased in size and is not responding to the treatment prescribed by the doctor I suggest that you discuss the issue with the doctor. The doctor will be in the best position to guide you and answer to your worries.

I hope I have responded to your query.

Wishing your daughter all the best.