Red rash in the groin area. On antibiotics for staph infection. Fatigue. Matter of concern?

I have had a red rash in the groin area (both sides) for some time. A prescription cream has helped to mostly calm it down, but cultures revealed a staph infection and then I m told there was ecoli present. I took antibiotics and continue to use the prescription cream. I was surprised to hear about the ecoli aspect of this; does this makes sense? I am more fatiqued than I should be, but that could be from a bad back and prior heart problem. I don t have other symtoms I ve seen listed on the internet, but am still concerned about the ecoli situation...any suggestions/advice? Thanks, Tom S.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013