Red, raised spots on torso. Taken antibiotics for abscessed tooth. Have high blood pressure

I have small bright red raised spots on my torso, lower breasts and stomach and they are increasing in number. I am 56 and take no medication until recently I am on antibiotics for a abscessed tooth which is being extracted next week. I have had some high blood pressure but am controlling it with diet and exercise. I run 1 - 3 hours a week and I weigh 160lbs.. 5 6 . I have never had children but had two d&c 30 years ago. I am in menopause and have hot flashes no periods for about 9 months. What are the reds spots? Can I get rid of them or at least stop them from increasing? Are they indicative of a health problem?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012