Red raised spots on back, butt, genitals, non-raised spots on hands, fatigue, nausea, headache, weakness. What could it be?

I have red raised spots on my back, butt, genitals, couple on arms, stomache and chest. It started 10 days ago. Went to doctor and they said it was scabbies and foot/hand/mouth disease cause I also have non raised spots on hands, little bit on sides of feet and mouth has been sore for a few weeks. I was treated for scabbies but don t think that is the case because I was with my sister and now she has spots on neck and upper chest. She went to the doctor and they said she had a viral infection. We both felt fatigue , nasuas, headaches , and weak. I do think I have hand/foot and mouth but could that be causing all the spots on the rest of my body? They didn t itch until after I put that prescription cream for the scabbies all over my body. Please Help, Thanks!!
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012