Red raised bumps on legs, thighs, shin, sore throat, mouth sores, on medicines, no relief. Throat cancer?

hi im michelle -single white female age 48-i have these red raised bumps all over my legs inside thighs, and lower shins-they are very red in patches and are hot to the touch--i also have noticed that I have been having a very sore throat , the roof of mouth has some sores up there and it is so itchy I cant take it anymore- cant sleep-- take benadryl- also pharmacist prescribed loratadine/antihistamine/pseudoephedrine/nasal decongestant--allergy&congestion all in one tablet 1x per day--still is not helping-throat so itchy (i do smoke--but have cut back to only 1-2 cigs a day past week cuz it hurts too much) now im scared that it might be some cancerous lesion-throat cancer -do you think this relates to the rash on my legs?? could it be the meds? the rash started before I started these meds though--and the leg rash has been for 2 weeks, the throat itchy for 1 week---help if you can, im calling my dr. tomorrow to get in asap to get this all checked out-but wanted your opinion if you can help me--greatly appreciated! Thanks Doctor, Michelle
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012