Red raised bumps on inner arm, hurt on touching. What is it, how to cure it?

I have a patch of red raised bumps on my inner arm , right above where the inside of my elbow bends. And it s only in this exact spot. I noticed them about 5 days ago, but they seem like they are getting more red and irritated. Without touching them I can feel that they hurt. The bumps are raised and almost like blistered (thats kind of how I can explain the way they look. I don t know what it could be and I don t know what to do to treat it? Can you help me please?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it is funus as the area are sweat producing
keep dry airy
no toxic soaps shamoocreams
non oily non greesy non spicy food
plenty of water with low protein diet
antibiotics short course if pain
antifungal fluconazole 150 mg once a wk long time anti allergic sos for itch
antifungal powders ointments for long