Red raised bump in middle of butt. Itching, applied pollysporn on it. Medical care required?

im 23, male, gay, and donot have sexual contact hardly ever, i found a red raised red bump on the middle of my butt check. i dont know what it is, but its deffinetlly not egzima because i have that already, when i first noticed it i thought it was a spider bite , so i waited 2 days or so for the swelling to go down, it was not ichy but just today its been ichy like crazy, i have put some pollysporn on itt.. hoping it will help work as an antibiotic? idk.. can anyone give me any advice? should i go see my doctor or wait a week or so and keep using the pollysporn?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013