Red pus, oozing rash formed on skin around cuts on face, patches forming, itchy. What should i do?

2 weeks ago I cut my face very slightly with a razor while shaving. The cuts seemed to be healing but right as the wound closed, a red puss-oozing rash formed on the skin around the cuts. The skin gets really dry and flaky and then the rash spreads a bit more. I now have over half a dozen patches of red oozy patches forming on my face. They are itchy, burns when I put moisturizer or hydrocortisone cream, and I tried a type of neosporin as well. Nothing has helped. What could this be/what should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013