Red pin pricks across chest, tender breast, arm pits itchy, constipation. Bowel cancer?

Hi I have noticed tiny red pin pricks across my chest area? My breasts have gone up a cup size almost over night and feel heavy at times, I get a weird sensation a few times through the day kind of like the feeling of when my breast milk came in ( I am not pregnant and my youngest is 5) my breasts have been tender and my arm pits are very itchy at times which I ve been experiencing on and off for a year or so. I have also had a change in my bowel habbits, used to go every day but now I go constantly for a few days and then not again for 4 days. My dad passed away last year of bowel cancer (actually had mucosal melonoma) does all of this sound normal?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012