Red pin prick rash on lower legs, feet. Blood test shows allergy. Treatment?

Hi I have a red pin prick rash on my lower legs and feet , I have had this for about six months. It doesn t itch , but it does look unsightly. It isn t raised at all, and doesn t really change. I ve been told it s petechiae (?). I ve had a blood test and advised that I may be slightly allergic to something but it wasn t significant enough to do further tests. I ve been advised to moisturise regularly I would like to know what this is and how I get rid of it thanks
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012