Red pimples on genitals, had sexual contact, have acne on buttocks. Any thoughts?

I occasionally get red blisters or pimples around my genitals but never directly on them. Always around the pubic area. Have not had sexual contact in 2 years. I work days and nights in the service industry were they require me to wear blue jeans. I live in Arizona. Avg. temp 105-110 hot hot hot. Sometimes I masturbate with a body oil or lotion. Shower 1 to 2 times a day. I recently took an anti fungal cream for ringworm on my leg in conjunction with an anti biotic. I experimented with the cream around the blistered area and symptoms seemed to improve. Also have acne on my buttocks . Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012