Red pimples on face, dry skin, used Proactive. Should I use Facelin A again?

hi sir..i m 23 years old..and m using proactive solution for ma pimples since 4 years...and 3weeks ago after facial there was allergy on my face(small red pimples)..and very dry skin (like black skin was removing )then my doc. suggest me to use facelin A..it helps me alot...nw m again using proactive ..due to this solution ma skin becomes dry like black skin is removing from my face..to remove this blackskin completely or dryness shud i use faceclin-A again?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012