Red pimples on belly, looks bloated, increasing in number. What could this be? Contagious?

I am 32, 5"2 tall and 125 in weight. My periods are pretty steady and I have never been pregnant. A few days ago I noticed little reds pimples on my belly. I also feel and look a little bloated. The red pimples are varied in size from a tiny dot to something a little bigger. They don't bother me at all but they seem to have increased and spread to the bottom of my breasts. I have a boyfriend and we always use a condom. What are these spots and are they contagious? Should I stay away from my boyfriend?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013