Red pimples around penis tip, white foreskin. Blood tests negative for STD, virus. Causes for red pimples?

hello, Im 41 yrs old, I seen a doctor about my cluster like form of red pimples around the tip of penis, and looks to be white in color around foreskin shaft..I was tested for all types of STD , Virus, an any other diease possible..the blood tests came back negative of everything..the doctor was an infectous disease doctor and he could not figure out what these were..he told me to see a dermatologist ..should i seek another opion its bothering me to no end i want to know what these red pimples you have any idea..thank you
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012